Skip to content
- Become better informed. A variety of books, articles, videos, podcasts, and other reference materials may be found on the Global Alliance for the Rights of Nature website at www.TheRightsOfNature.org including just released The Rights of Nature, The Case for a Universal Declaration on the Rights of Mother Earth and Wild Law: A Manifesto for Earth Justice.
- Talk with friends and spread the word about Rights of Nature. Share this site with others and visit our Rights of Nature Facebook group.
- Create your own local focus group to share ideas and be in action within your own community. Wild Law UK, Australian Wild Law Alliance and Rights of Nature Italy are examples of how individuals in a geographical area have formed collectives around Rights of Nature and earth jurisprudence.
- Join a global signature and letter writing campaign by signing our Value Rights of Nature petition http://petition.rightsofmotherearth.com/ or writing a letter to your President or other head of state requesting support for Rights of Nature. Gather friends for a letter huddle and write your letters together. For more information, visit www.RightsofMotherEarth.com.
- Draft, endorse, and support local initiatives which recognize rights for nature in your municipality. For advice and counsel, contact the Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund www.CELDF.org.
- If you are an Awakening the Dreamer Symposium facilitator, include Rights of Nature in your symposium discussions. Include our letter writing campaign as a way to be in action.
- Support the global movement to recognize Rights of Mother Earth / Rights of Nature financially.